WissIntra NG 1.2.24119.0
Last Updated 2018/03/19
In the following, you will find information about the changes in WissIntra NG Release 1.2.24119.0.
We would like to inform you that the support for Windows server 2008 R2 and SQL Server 2008 R2 will be terminated as of December 31, 2018.
Change LDAP connection
The LDAP connection assigned to a user can be changed in the user settings. This allows that normal users can be converted to LDAP users as long as the e-mail address and the user name match those in the Active Directory.
Changes in the Process Manager
Print Matrix/Swimlane/Process Start Page/Interdependencies
You now have the option of printing the current view as an image file in the Process Manager. This option is available for the Matrix, the Swimlane, the Process Start Pages as well as for the Interdependencies. The printed view is saved as *.png file.
Allow interfaces at first level
As an administrator, you can choose in the General Settings for the Process Manager whether you want to allow interfaces in the first level of your process landscape.
Changes in the Document Manager
View/filter for unassigned documents
In the sidebar in the Document Manager, you will now find the view Unassigned documents underneath the entry All documents. There, all documents in WissIntra NG are listed to which you have access to and that are not assigned to a process, an action or another object.
Configuration of the web.config: Which file formats should always be downloaded when opening a document?
If you are using a version of Microsoft Office 2010 or older and you open WissIntra NG with the Internet Explorer, a logon window may appear when opening Office documents asking you to log in with your Windows user data.
This behavior can be avoided by adjusting the variable “WissIntra.ForceDownload” in the web.config file. This ensures that the documents are downloaded rather than opened in the Internet Explorer.
Example: <add key=“WissIntra.ForceDownload“ value=“docx;doc;xlsx;xls” />
A detailed description can be found in the Administrator Manual Configuration chapter 4.3.
- An internal server error when decoupling a process whose coupling is linked in an audit has been fixed.
- The performance of storage processes in the Process Manager on very large process landscapes has been improved.
- An error when entering an “Active until” date that is too far in the future in the User Administration is now intercepted.
- Images uploaded to HTML fields are now always be opened in a new tab.
- Documents that have been deleted from edit mode can now be approved immediately.
- A rendering error that caused the color drop-down in the Internet Explorer to display incorrectly on certain systems is now fixed.
- A redirection error during login was fixed.