WissIntra NG 1.2.26071.0
Last Updated 2020/04/06
In the following, you will find information about the changes in WissIntra NG Release 1.2.26071.0.
This setup mainly provides bug fixes with different severity.
Changes in the Process Manager
Description in Turtle Analysis
So far in the center of the Turtle Analysis the title of the process was displayed. This information is already shown in the headline of the process modal. This redundant information is now replaced by a process description. Consequently another input field is now available in the edit mode.
- The performance of the Document management was optimized for loading the authorisation settings of a document folder in a faster way.
- In the tab „Description“ and „Turtle Analysis“ the field „Description“ has been renamed to „Process Description“.
- Bug fixed: The title of document types for the language de-CH now will be displayed correctly.
- Bug fixed: The second action created by the functionality „multiple actions“ is no longer just the edit mode of the first one.
- Bug fixed: Audit criteria will no longer be linked twice on coupled processes.
- Critical bug fixed: A failed LDAP connection no longer results in a login error.
- Bug fixed: Using wrong login data no longer results in a defective LDAP connection.
- Bug fixed: Issue prevent from creating a risk report caused due missing warranty.
- Bug fixed: Editing an action across locations no longer makes the action lose the information about the linked action program.