WissIntra NG 1.2.25434.0
Last Updated 2019/03/12
In the following, you will find information about the changes in WissIntra NG Release 1.2.25434.0.
Time stamp instead of time span
At various points within WissIntra NG (history, approval workflow, etc.) a date was not displayed as date but as time span, e.g. “one month ago” or “a year ago”. Now we always display the concrete date including time.
List of logged in users and overview of used licences
Within the User Management in the Settings, the administrator now receives a list of all currently logged in users.
Furthermore, the administrator can view the distribution of licences used in the system. Both, the number of available and the number of used Power and Read User licences are displayed in a diagram.
Changes in the Action Manager
Show actions for all locations
In the Action Manager, the user can now switch between the view of the actions in the current location and all locations for which he is authorized.
- Error message displayed incorrectly when downloading without permissions has been corrected.
- Fixed bug that sometimes an error message when exporting table to Excel.
- The settings for the Risk Manager, which were displayed incorrectly despite a missing licence were removed.
- Fixed: Whoopsie when restoring a document if the corresponding document folder has already been deleted. In this case, the document is now restored in the folder “Document Manager”.
- With a new empty database, a non-administrator user could not create a first document. This was corrected accordingly.
- Bug fixing: Deleted function assignments of users were still displayed in the overview table.